Digital Learning

Digital Learning

Friday, October 29, 2010

When I started this class I was against using a lot of technology in the classroom. Since doing some of the assignments in the class I have somewhat changed my mind. I do agree with using technology in the classroom and can now see the benefits. However, I do believe the students should also be taught the 'traditional' way. I had a doctor's appointment the other day and while there the computers went down, I waited for over an hour in the waiting room because, it seemed, no one knew how to function without the computer. While the person was filling out my paperwork they just kept complaining about how they had to write everything by hand. Don't get me wrong, computers do make a job easier but we should also stay familiar of doing things by hand.
I also told myself when I started this class I was going to stay ahead so when I have my baby I am ahead of class instead of behind. Well, that has not happened I am so far behind I am kind of stressing out at this point. I am stuck on our digital storytelling project and can't figure it out, I have no ideas or clues as to how to start it. Hopefully I can spend tomorrow getting caught up on my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment